17th August 2019, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MBBS in Government Medical College Kottayam? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission to study MBBS in Government Medical College Kottayam? So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

21st August 2019, 03:37 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBBS in Government Medical College Kottayam? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MBBS at Government Medical College Kottayam. Admission selection will be on the basis of NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test).

The other eligibility is a candidate must have done a 10+2 with science stream from a recognized board. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.kottayammedicalcollege.org
22nd August 2019, 10:25 AM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBBS in Government Medical College Kottayam? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Government Medical College Kottayam offers MBBS program. To pursue MBBS at Government Medical College Kottayam you will need to appear for NEET-UG entrance examination. Cutoff marks may vary as per the Difficulty level, the number of NEET aspirants and the number of seats however, previous year cutoff marks are mentioned below. So that you will get a rough idea about next year's cutoff marks.
General category
NEET Rank - 3265
NEET Marks - 579

SC category
NEET Rank - 50512
NEET Marks - 439

ST category
NEET Rank - 186446
NEET Marks - 296
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?