23rd August 2019, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MBA(Infrastructure Management) in the Bansal MBA College Bhopal? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Bansal MBA College Bhopal for MBA(Infrastructure Management)? I am interested to do this MBA course in this college. Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

27th August 2019, 01:50 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBA(Infrastructure Management) in the Bansal MBA College Bhopal? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MBA in Infrastructure Management at Bansal MBA College, Bhopal. Admission selection is on the basis of the score obtained in MPMET (Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test). The other eligibility is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.bistbpl.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?