15th December 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission in France for Masters in Engineering Management having good CGPA and IELTS scores?

I have 4 backlogs in my engineering . I still have 1 year of education. I want to do masters in engineering management in france? will i get admission !! c.g.p.a 6.3 ielts- 7.0. if i get admission what will be my cost of education?

Related Questions:
  1. What exams do I have to write among GRE,TOEFL,IELTS exams if I want to pursue masters in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will the Indian Experience work abroad(In UK)? How to get work visa in UK?
  3. How to pursue Ph.D in abroad? I am a 12th class student
  4. Is the IELTS score valid for USA universities? What about GRE and TOEFL scores?
  5. How can I get admission into universities in Germany? I have done engineering in Electrical and electronics with CGPA of 6.7
  6. Is IELTS score compulsory for MS in Singapore?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  8. Will i get good universities in Germany for maters in Electrical Power Engineering after getting band of 6 in IELTS?
  9. Can I apply for MBA in abroad with my 3 years degree?
  10. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  11. Should I take GRE, TOEFL or IELTS? I have completed my masters in Wildfire management
  12. Which international english exam to take?
  13. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  14. How to join 1 year PG course in Canada after completing graduation in computer science and 6.0 band scores in IELTS?
  15. Will it be possible to pursue masters in USA after scoring CGPA of 3.11?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(automotive design/aerodynamics) from Germany? Do internships and CGPA matters in admission? I'm a B.Tech(mechanical engineer) 3rd year student
  17. How may I get good universities in Germany for Masters in Electrical power engineering? I've secured 70 % marks in academics
  18. Am I eligible to do masters in Germany after scoring 5.5 IELTS score
25th January 2018, 07:28 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in France for Masters in Engineering Management having good CGPA and IELTS scores?

Yes, you can get admission for Masters in Engineering Management course in France on the basis of your scores. You can opt for one of these Masters in Engineering Management courses from France:-
> Master’s Degree in Technology and Engineering Management
From - Universitat Rovira I Virgili

> Master in Engineering Management and Logistics
From - Carlos III University of Madrid

> 3 Year ICT Management Engineer course
From - Esaip Graduate School of Engineering

Cost for Masters in Engineering Management couse would be 11,000 Euro.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?