15th January 2011, 11:36 AM
chinmayrshah

Probable cutoff marks for GATE in premier institutes like IISc and IITs? Any prerequisites other than GATE to get admission in the institutes?

I wanted to know that what is the probable cut off marks for GATE at premier institutes like IISc and IITs? Are there any other prerequisites other than GATE to get admission in the institutes?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in IISC or IIT? List of institutes for a candidate who has scored 350 marks in GATE?
  2. Which are the institutes apart from IITs, IISC and NIT which give direct admission on the basis of the GATE score?
  3. GATE score for selection in IITs for SC candidates? Good institutes apart from IITs? Any stipend offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get admission in IISC or IIT? I am preparing for GATE exam
  5. Will my son get admission in IITs or IISc with a score of 627 in GATE Exam?
  6. What is the procedure to join Ph.D course after B.E in Computer Engineering? Do I need to complete post graduation as well?
  7. After scoring 411 with 991 AIR in GATE BE paper in which college/institute can I get? Any chance for admission in M.Tech Biotechnology? GATE cutoff for various institutes?
  8. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in PhD in top institutes of India?
  9. In which institutes can I get admission after scoring 2135 in GATE? How to apply for those institutes?
  10. Chances of getting IIT or IISc with a score of 65 in GATE 2015?
  11. Can I get admission to study M.Tech in IISC if secured less than 50% in B.E. and ranked under top 10 in GATE? How the percentage will be calculated for backlog candidate?
  12. What is the cutoff marks for GATE Biotechnology
  13. Probable GATE scores for admission in Indian Institute of Technology?
  14. List of the IITs, NITs and other major universities which offer M.Tech program in Instrumentation Stream? Cutoff GATE score for each institute? For what all institutes can an Instrumentation student apply?
  15. What is the procedure to follow to do Ph.D in IIT or NIT?
  16. Can I appear in GATE 2017 if did not appeared in GATE 2016? -- [New]
  17. Which are the Bioscience courses available? I am interested in doing masters degree in institutes such as IITs and IISc
  18. Is it necessary to have 60% aggregate throughout all semesters in B.Tech to apply for M.Tech?
20th July 2011, 06:52 PM
abhi789
Banned

Default Re: Probable cutoff marks for GATE in premier institutes like IISc and IITs? Any prerequisites other than GATE to get admission in the institutes?

for iit's it starts from 95% and for iisc it should be more than 99% plus an interview then only you will be selected for iisc.
2nd September 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Probable cutoff marks for GATE in premier institutes like IISc and IITs? Any prerequisites other than GATE to get admission in the institutes?

what should be the minimum marks to be get admitted in IISC?
14th April 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

i have got 28.39 out of 100 in GATE 2012 in CS...if it is valid for getting admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?