31st August 2019, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MD(Unani) in National Institute of Unani Medicine? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to do MD(Unani) course from National Institute of Unani Medicine. I want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear for studying this course in this college? I would also like to know about the cutoff score for getting admission.

3rd September 2019, 02:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MD(Unani) in National Institute of Unani Medicine? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study the MD in Unani at National Institute of Unani Medicine. Admission selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in NIUM PGET entrance examination which is conducted by the university. This test will comprise of Multiple Choice Questions and objective type questions.

The educational qualification which is required is a candidate must have passed BUMS degree with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.nium.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?