20th November 2020, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences for studying MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology). Kindly tell me which are the entrance exams available for studying this Post Graduation course in this institute? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for getting admission.

22nd November 2020, 07:41 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Entrance exams to study MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences can be seen below.

Admission will be done through NEET PG exam.

You must have minimum 50 percentile in NEET PG exam to be eligible for this course.
23rd November 2020, 04:27 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Main exam.is NEET MDS..
Or there can be another entrance test for admission..
Bachelor degree in medical science with 55% is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?