20th November 2020, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) admission in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences?

Hi friends, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information regarding the qualification which is essentially required to get admission in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences for studying MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) course. Please tell me about the qualification asap.

22nd November 2020, 07:32 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Qualification required to get MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) admission in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences?

Qualification required to get MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) admission in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences can be seen below.

Candidate must have passed final BDS examination from the University of Delhi (for Delhi quota) or from recognized Institution/University.

Candidate must have completed one year compulsory rotating internship.
23rd November 2020, 04:19 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) admission in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences?

Candidate must have bachelor's degree in dental.science with minimum 55% .
There can be direct entrance test for admission
Or
There can be standard test for MDS in oral medicine and radiology such as NEET MDS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?