16th January 2020, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study ME(Biomedical Engineering) in PDA College of Engineering Gulbarga? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in PDA College of Engineering Gulbarga for ME(Biomedical Engineering)? I am interested to do this ME course in this college. Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

19th January 2020, 07:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study ME(Biomedical Engineering) in PDA College of Engineering Gulbarga? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study ME in Biomedical Engineering at PDA College of Engineering Gulbarga. Admission selection is on the basis of the score obtained in PGCET (Karnataka Postgraduate Entrance Test). The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is http://pda.hkes.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?