30th July 2019, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study ME(Structural Engineering) in Mepco Schlenk Engineering College? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi, please tell me which are the entrance exams I need to give through which I can secure the admission in ME(Structural Engineering) course in Mepco Schlenk Engineering College? I want to join this college for ME(Structural Engineering) course. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

2nd August 2019, 12:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study ME(Structural Engineering) in Mepco Schlenk Engineering College? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study ME in Structural Engineering at Mepco Schlenk Engineering College. The candidate needs to appear for TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test). This course admission is also done on the basis of GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).

The other eligibility is a candidate must have done BE/BTech in a relevant subject with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 45% marks from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.mepcoeng.ac.in
2nd August 2019, 08:28 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study ME(Structural Engineering) in Mepco Schlenk Engineering College? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

The entrance examination available for ME(Structural Engineering) in Mepco Schlenk Engineering College is Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering. You can fill the online pre- registration form through http://erp.mepcoeng.ac.in:81/me/meadmission.aspx.

Once the application form is submitted, you will need to attend the counseling. You must have minimum passing marks in Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering to get admission in ME(Structural Engineering) in Mepco Schlenk Engineering College .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?