21st August 2019, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MS(Biomedical Engineering) in University of Virginia? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to do MS(Biomedical Engineering) from University of Virginia. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for securing the admission for this course in this university? Please let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

23rd August 2019, 06:21 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS(Biomedical Engineering) in University of Virginia? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

To pursue MS(Biomedical Engineering) course at the University of Virginia you will need to appear for Graduate Record Examination(GRE). Also, you will need to appear for an English proficiency test TOEFL/IELTS. If you score 149 to 159 marks in GRE examination, you will get admission for this course at University of Virginia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?