10th August 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MSc(Food Service Management and Dietetics) in Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study MSc(Food Service Management and Dietetics) course from Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women? I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can study this course in this institute. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

16th August 2019, 10:46 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Food Service Management and Dietetics) in Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

There is no admission test for getting admission in Master of science((Food Service Management and Dietetics) in in Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women. However, the candidates belonging to North India, North East India and Aboard will need to give the entrance examination which will be online.

The candidates willing to apply for admission to Master of science((Food Service Management and Dietetics) in in Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women can download the application form thorugh http://avinuty.ac.in and send the application form along with relevant documents through post or person at the address mentioned below:-

Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women,
University
Coimbatore - 641 043,
Tamilnadu. India
17th August 2019, 02:26 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Food Service Management and Dietetics) in Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

There is no entrance examination available to study MSc in Food Service Management and Dietetics at Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women. Admission selection will be done on the basis of merit.

The minimum eligibility to take admission is a candidate must have done a BSc Home Science and Programmes related to Nutrition and Dietetics and Food Service Management & Dietetics from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.avinuty.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?