10th August 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MSc(Food Service Management and Dietetics) admission in Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please tell me how can I get admission in Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women for studying MSc(Food Service Management and Dietetics) course? I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission. Please tell me immediately.

16th August 2019, 10:30 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MSc(Food Service Management and Dietetics) admission in Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women?

The admission to the Master of science((Food Service Management and Dietetics) in in Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women is on the basis of merit ist. The candidates willing to apply for admission to Master of science((Food Service Management and Dietetics) in in Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women can download the application form thorugh http://avinuty.ac.in and send the application form along with relevant documents through post or person at the address mentioned below:-

Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women,
University
Coimbatore - 641 043,
Tamilnadu. India
17th August 2019, 02:34 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MSc(Food Service Management and Dietetics) admission in Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women?

The procedure to secure admission in MSc in Food Service Management and Dietetics at Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women is a candidate must have done a BSc Home Science and Programmes related to Nutrition and Dietetics and Food Service Management & Dietetics from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of merit.

A candidate can collect the application form at the Registrar's office on a payment of Rs.200 in cash. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents and send the application to the Registrar's office or submit it in person.

You can also check this information on the institute website by clicking on Admission option. The website link is www.avinuty.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?