27th August 2019, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study for MTech(Pipeline Engineering) in IIMT Surat? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi, please tell me which are the entrance exams I need to give through which I can secure admission in MTech(Pipeline Engineering) course in IIMT Surat? I want to join this college for MTech(Pipeline Engineering) course. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

31st August 2019, 03:01 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for MTech(Pipeline Engineering) in IIMT Surat? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study for M.Tech (Pipeline Engineering) in IIMT Surat are as mentioned below:-
GATE
Entrance examination conducted by the University.

Cutoff score required to secure admission are different for every different entrance examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?