7th October 2019, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MTech(Thermal Engineering) in Nagesh Karajagi Orchid College of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I am interested to study MTech(Thermal Engineering) from Nagesh Karajagi Orchid College of Engineering and Technology. So, can I know which are the entrance exams I have to appear for studying this course in this institute? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

11th October 2019, 05:44 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MTech(Thermal Engineering) in Nagesh Karajagi Orchid College of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to study MTech(Thermal Engineering) from Nagesh Karajagi Orchid College of Engineering and Technology. So, can I know which are the entrance exams I have to appear for studying this course in this institute? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

Candidates have to appear for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology for the admission to study M.Tech (Thermal Engineering) in the Nagesh Karajagi Orchid College of Engineering and Technology.
Cut off marks required to secure admission varies every year to study M.Tech (Thermal Engineering) in the Nagesh Karajagi Orchid College of Engineering and Technology. Therefore, candidates have to contact the college for exact details on the same. Website link of the Nagesh Karajagi Orchid College of Engineering and Technology Click Here
13th October 2019, 03:33 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MTech(Thermal Engineering) in Nagesh Karajagi Orchid College of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to pursue Master of Technology (Thermal Engineering) in Nagesh Karajagi Orchid College of Engineering and Technology .

You would need to appear in Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering and had to score minimum 39% marks in the entrance examination.

You can visit the website https://www.orchidengg.ac.in/ for more information.
13th October 2019, 11:02 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exams to study M.Tech (Thermal Engineering) in Nagesh Karajagi Orchid College of Engineering and Technology are as mentioned below:-
GATE
University Entrance Test

Cutoff marks required to secure admission are different for every different entrance examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?