7th October 2019, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MTech(Thermal Engineering) admission in Nagesh Karajagi Orchid College of Engineering and Technology?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am planning to do MTech(Thermal Engineering) course from Nagesh Karajagi Orchid College of Engineering and Technology. I don’t know how can I get admission for this course in this institute? Can you tell me about the admission procedure?

13th October 2019, 08:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MTech(Thermal Engineering) admission in Nagesh Karajagi Orchid College of Engineering and Technology?

You can get admission through GATE if you are looking for admission in MTech (Thermal Engineering). Most of the colleges around India prefer students with GATE scorecard and they have a good chance of getting admission at their choice of college.

If you don't have GATE scorecard then you need to appear for state-level PG engineering entrance exam according to the location of the college of your choice. Admission will be based on merit through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?