29th August 2020, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I do an ME(Communication Systems) after completing my BE(CSE) course?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do ME(Communication Systems) as I am a student of BE(CSE), so I will be able to do this ME(Communication Systems)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

30th August 2020, 02:21 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do an ME(Communication Systems) after completing my BE(CSE) course?

Yes, you can do ME Communication System after BE CSE because those who have completed BE from CS , EE, EC, IT branch are eligible for this course.
30th August 2020, 05:29 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do an ME(Communication Systems) after completing my BE(CSE) course?

Yes, you can do ME ( Communication Systems ) after completing BE ( Computer Science Engineering) course.

Eligibility:-

Students holding bachelor of engineering or bachelor of technology degrees in relevant subject from a recognised colleges or institutes are eligible for this program. The minimum qualifying marks criteria must be 60% or higher for this program.
31st August 2020, 07:50 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue ME in Communication Systems:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue ME in Communication Systems is given below,

Name of the course - ME in Communication Systems

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in concerned stream in order to be eligible.

>> As you are from BE in Computer Science Engineering, I can say that you are eligible to apply for this course.

>> Most of the colleges conduct their own entrance examination for getting admission into ME in Communication Systems course.

Some of the colleges are,
@ PES University, Bangalore
@ Vishnu Institute of Technology,
@ Delhi Technological University, Delhi....etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?