13th September 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available in IIFT MBA IB Entrance Exam 2019 for SC/ST candidates?

I belongs to SC category and I have completed my BTech course. I want to do MBA in Resource Management that is why I am preparing for IIFT MBA IB Entrance Exam. But I want to know that as I belongs to SC then what exemptions are available for SC/ST candidates?

14th September 2018, 09:06 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in IIFT MBA IB Entrance Exam 2019 for SC/ST candidates?

The application form for the IIFT MBA is available now. The last date for the online application is 14th September 2018.

The examination is scheduled to be conducted on 02nd December 2018.

The minimum required qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50% exemption is available for SC/ST of 5%.
15th September 2018, 02:47 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in IIFT MBA IB Entrance Exam 2019 for SC/ST candidates?

IIFA stands for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.

The eligibility criteria is candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university. There is no age limit. Candidate must be an Indian. Final year candidate are also eligible. Relaxation are available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit at their official website.
15th September 2018, 02:00 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

In order to avail the benefits and exemptions available to SC/ST candidates, you need to produce relevant SC/ST certificate.

The application fee for general category candidate is Rs 1650.

In case of SC/ST candidates, it is Rs 825.
15th September 2018, 03:27 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

There is one exemption available to Scheduled Caste/ Schedule Tribes candidates in case of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA entrance exam.

SC/ST candidates have to pay only Rs 825 for application fee of MBA entrance examination whereas it is Rs 1650 for general category candidates.

The last date to apply is 14th September, 2018.
15th September 2018, 06:45 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

There is only one exemption or relaxation available to SC/ST candidate in case of IIFT MBA entrance examination that is in case of application fee for entrance examination. As mentioned in notification, application fee is Rs 1650 for general category candidates.

However, in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates, the application fee for IIFT MBA IB examination is Rs 825.
15th September 2018, 07:35 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

There is relaxation of 5% that is candidate passed bachelor degree with minimum 45% are eligible to appear in the examination for admission in MBA course.

IIFT is Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is a premier institute for MBA course.

The last date of filling the application form is over. So, if you have not filled the applicaiton form then you have to wait for the next year.
15th September 2018, 10:53 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There is no exemption available to SC/ST candidates in case of MBA entrance exam of IIFT. But they can avail relaxation in fee structures.

The application for entrance exam:

General category: Rs 1650.

SC/ST candidates: Rs 825 only.
16th September 2018, 01:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I belongs to SC category and I have completed my BTech course. I want to do MBA in Resource Management that is why I am preparing for IIFT MBA IB Entrance Exam. But I want to know that as I belongs to SC then what exemptions are available for SC/ST candidates?

The exemptions available in IIFT MBA International Business Entrance Examination 2019 for SC/ST candidates are given below:

>> Marks scored in the bachelor’s degree is 45% for SC/ST candidates (50% for other candidates)

>> The cost of Prospectus and Application Form is Rs 825 for SC/ST candidates (Rs 1,650 for other candidates)

Candidates can find the details in the IIFT website link given Click Here
17th September 2018, 05:59 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there are exemptions available in IIFT MBA IB Entrance Exam 2019 for SC/ST candidates. Candidate must hold a minimum 3 years duration of Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university to be eligible.
Minimum percentage required for General category candidate is 50% in their Graduation, while for SC/ST/PWD candidate is 45%.

Application Fee for General/OBC category candidate is Rs. 1650/. and for SC/ ST / PH candidate is Rs. 825/.
17th September 2018, 09:25 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

The last date to apply for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA entrance examination is over now. You can not apply for exam now.

There is application fees relaxation given to SC/ST candidates. For them, application is only Rs 825 as compared to general which is Rs 1650.
18th September 2018, 07:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For SC/ST category candidates, there is relaxation of 5% marks and you will need minimum 45% in degree to become eligible to appear for exam.

Also, there is relaxation in application fee. You can fill the application form at a concessional rate. Other than this, you will be getting benefit of reservation during admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?