13th September 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of IIFT MBA IB Entrance Exam 2019?

Hello everyone, I have already applied for IIFT MBA IB Entrance Exam and preparing for it. I don’t know the recent syllabus of IIFT MBA IB Entrance Exam. Can anyone of you kindly provide me the syllabus of IIFT MBA IB Entrance Exam of this year?

14th September 2018, 10:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of IIFT MBA IB Entrance Exam 2019?

IIFT MBA entrance exam will have multiple choice questions related to topics like English language skills, Comprehension, Grammar, Reasoning, GK and Current Affairs, etc.

Paper will have objective type questions related to maths, English, general knowledge, current affairs and reasoning. It is mostly similar to other MBA entrance exams.
15th September 2018, 09:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Syllabus of IIFT MBA IB Entrance Examination 2019:

The detailed information about the syllabus of IIFT MBA IB Entrance Examination 2019 is given below,

This Examination may consists of the questions that may cover the below mentioned sections.
* Vocabulary and Comprehension

* English Grammar

* Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis

* General Knowledge and Current Affairs

* Logical Reasoning

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no such syllabus that is provided by the official authority. You may refer the previous questions for getting some idea on what kind of questions that are being asked.
16th September 2018, 01:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have already applied for IIFT MBA IB Entrance Exam and preparing for it. I don’t know the recent syllabus of IIFT MBA IB Entrance Exam. Can anyone of you kindly provide me the syllabus of IIFT MBA IB Entrance Exam of this year?

Syllabus of IIFT MBA International Entrance Examination is given below:

Verbal Ability – Spellings, Grammar, Analogy, Phrases, Synonyms, Antonyms, etc.

Logical Reasoning – Directions, Comparisons, Coding-Decoding, Input & Output, Deductions, etc.

Data Interpretation – Pie Chart, Bar Graph, Line Graph, Table, etc

Reading Comprehension – Fill in the blanks, Passages, etc.

General Awareness – Business, Politics, Economics, History, Sports, Geography, Banking, etc.

Quantitative Ability – Geometry, Numbers, Permutation and Combination, Mensuration, etc.
17th September 2018, 01:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

The*IIFT 2019 syllabus*will be comprises of questions containing the field of Verbal Ability, Vocabulary and Comprehension, , Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Quantitative Ability, General Knowledge & Current Affairs. Details of syllabus are as follows.

Verbal Ability:- Grammar, Analogy, Spellings, Phrases, Synonyms, Antonyms, etc.

Vocabulary and Comprehension:- Passages, Fill in the Blanks etc.

Logical Reasoning: - Comparisons, Directions, Coding-Decoding, Deductions, Input & Output etc.

Data Interpretation and Quantitative: - Bar Graph, Pie Chart, Table, Line Graph etc.

Quantitative Ability:- Numbers, Geometry, Mensuration, Permutation & Combination etc.

General Knowledge & Current Affairs:- Politics, Business, Economics, Banking, History, Geography, Sports etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?