10th January 2019, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MBA(Aviation Management) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?

Friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of MBA in Aviation Management course which is available in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

10th February 2019, 07:57 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MBA(Aviation Management) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?

=> As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of MBA(Aviation Management) in Indian Institute of Aero-Space Technology and Management is Rs. 2 lacs to 4 lacs.

=> Master of Business Administration in Aviation Management is a postgraduate Management course. For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed graduation course from a recognized university.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of CAT, MAT examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?