6th June 2018, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?

Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) course which is available in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?
  2. How many BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) seats are available in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?
  3. Admission criteria to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?
  4. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?
  5. Fee expenses of BTech(Physical Sciences) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management for a candidate? Job opportunities through this Diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is an Astraonaut exactly? How to become one?
  8. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  11. Eligibility to get Diploma(Aeronautical Engineering) admission in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which college is best for me after scoring 7195 rank?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of BCom(Professional) in PIMT?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  16. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Industrial Science) in TIAT?
14th July 2019, 01:44 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?

Bachelor of Science in Aircraft Maintenance Science is an undergraduate Aeronautical Engineering course and the duration of this course is three years are given below.

FIRST YEAR

=> English (Communication Skills)

=> Mathematics

=> Physics

=> Engineering Graphics

=> Basic Work-shop Skills

=> Auto CAD

=> Basic Electrical & Electronics

=> Aerodynamics

=> Aircraft Materials

SECOND YEAR

=> Aircraft Propulsion

=> Advanced Work-shop Skills

=> Basic Electrical & Electronics Lab.

=> Aircraft Structures

=> Flight Controls

=> Aircraft Automatic Flight & Landing Systems

=> Aviation Legislation

=> Aircraft Inspection & Repair

=> Practical Aircraft Skills

=> Aircraft Engineering

THIRD YEAR

=> Aircraft Propellers

=> Aircraft Gas Turbine Engines

=> Flight Controls

=> Data Processing

=> Transmission and Computer Control Systems

=> Aircraft Propulsion Systems

=> Aircraft Hydraulic & Pneumatic Systems

=> Modern Aircraft Technology

=> Aircraft Electrical Power Systems

=> Aircraft Landing Gear

=> Aircraft Maintenance Skills

=> Aircraft Environmental Systems

=> Integrated System Analysis

=> Aircraft Servo Control Systems

The fee expenses of BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero-Space Technology and Management is Rs.40300 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?