28th August 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?

Hello everyone, I want to join Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management for studying MBA(Aviation Management). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

31st August 2018, 05:51 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?

As for as my knowledge students are offered admission on the basis of their performance in JEE Main and JEE Advance examination.For general merit students need to have at least 20% marks in aggregate and at least 5% marks in each of the three subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) in JEE Advance examination.

Hope this will help
All the bset
31st August 2018, 06:06 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?

Entrance exam to study MBA aviation management in Indian Institute of aerospace Technology and Management:-

The candidate can seek admission by taking the UPES online management entrance test.

Valid CMAT scores are also acceptable.

Entrance exam conducted by a group discussion and then an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?