19th September 2011, 11:48 PM
mazhar alam

Tentative dates for admission to LLM course? From where can I get the LLM form of Faizabad University?

pl provide tentative date to get addmisson form for LLM course.and from whre we get LLM form of FAizabad University.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a Lecturer after completing LLM course? Age limit to apply for LLM course?
  2. What is the eligibility and criteria to get admission in LLM?
  3. Eligibility criteria, course & fee structure and last date of form submission for LLM course in GGSIPU? For whom favour I have to made Demand Draft?
  4. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  5. List of the colleges providing admission to LLM 1 year as correspondence course
  6. Is LLM a Distance course? List of colleges, procedure to apply and duration of LLM?
  7. List of Distance institutes which offer LLM program?
  8. Can I study LLM after completion of 12th?
  9. What is the procedure for admission for llm?
  10. List of universities which offer correspondence LLM program for MBA postgraduate who has 10 years of work experience?
  11. How can I get information regarding Guwahati University LLM entrance Exam?
  12. Which law course should I do? I have done MBA with HR and want to join law course
  13. Whether pursuing LLM through Distance Learning is equivalent to Regular Mode?
  14. Date of Entrance Examinations of Delhi University and Amity University for admission to LLM program
  15. When the application form of CLAT-LLM will be released? Examination date of CLAT-LLM?
  16. Last date to apply and date of entrance exam for LLM course in Symbiosis Law School, Pune -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which course is better between LLM 1 year and LLM 2 years? -- [New]
  18. How to do LLM course after completing B.Com?
21st November 2017, 10:03 PM
srkallinone

Default Re: Tentative dates for admission to LLM course? From where can I get the LLM form of Faizabad University?

LLM admission to Ram Manohar Lohiya Avadh University (RMLU), Faizabad will be done through CAPS. For that, You are required to register for CAPS by providing basic details.

Eligibility
- You must have passed LLB with at least 55% aggregate from a recognized university.
- Your must have appeared entrance exam CLAT.

CLAT Important Dates
- Starting of Registration : 1st January, 2018
- Last Date of Registration : 4th Week of March, 2018
- Issue Admit Card : April, 2018
- CLAT Exam Date : 13th May, 2018

Tentative Dates For Admission
- Availability of Application : May, 2018
- Last Date of Application : July, 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?