4th June 2019, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MPT(Ortho-Physiotherapy) in Venkata Padmavathi Institute of Medical Sciences?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the fee expenses of MPT(Ortho-Physiotherapy) offered in Venkata Padmavathi Institute of Medical Sciences. Can anyone of you know about the fee expenses of this course in this institute? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

8th June 2019, 08:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MPT(Ortho-Physiotherapy) in Venkata Padmavathi Institute of Medical Sciences?

MPT(Ortho-Physiotherapy) in Venkata Padmavathi Institute of Medical Sciences is full time 2 years duration course. Candidates who have passed BPT or equivalent examination from a recognized university are eligible to pursue this course.

In order to get details regarding fee expenses of MPT(Ortho-Physiotherapy) in Venkata Padmavathi Institute of Medical Sciences, please contact the institute. Contact details are given below;
VENKATA PADMAVATHI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (VIMS)
Narasingapuram-517102, TIRUPATI.
Near Srinivasa Mangapuram Temple & Chandragiri Railway Station,
Tirupati-Madanapalli Highway,
Chandragiri Mandal, Chittoor Dist., A.P.

Phone:- 0877-2272029 / 2272099
E-Mail:- [email protected]
9th June 2019, 04:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MPT(Ortho-Physiotherapy) in Venkata Padmavathi Institute of Medical Sciences?

The fee expenses to study MPT in Ortho-Physiotherapy at Venkata Padmavathi Institute of Medical Sciences is given below.

Year I - Rs.80000
Year II - Rs.80000

Total - 1.60 Lakhs

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.vimstirupati.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?