4th June 2019, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MPT(Ortho-Physiotherapy) in Venkata Padmavathi Institute of Medical Sciences for BPT student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BPT. After completing my Graduation, I want to do MPT(Ortho-Physiotherapy) in Venkata Padmavathi Institute of Medical Sciences. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this MPT Degree or not?

8th June 2019, 01:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MPT(Ortho-Physiotherapy) in Venkata Padmavathi Institute of Medical Sciences for BPT student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am a student of BPT. After completing my Graduation, I want to do MPT(Ortho-Physiotherapy) in Venkata Padmavathi Institute of Medical Sciences. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this MPT Degree or not?

Eligibility to study Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) in the Venkata Padmavathi Institute of Medical Sciences is a pass in Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) from a recognized college or university and candidates should have completed the internship fixed by the university. Duration of the Master of Physiotherapy in Venkata Padmavathi Institute of Medical Sciences is two continuous years on a full time basis. Venkata Padmavathi Institute of Medical Sciences website link is given http://www.vimstirupati.com/courses.php
8th June 2019, 07:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MPT(Ortho-Physiotherapy) in Venkata Padmavathi Institute of Medical Sciences for BPT student?

Please find below the details of eligibility criteria to study MPT(Ortho-Physiotherapy) in Venkata Padmavathi Institute of Medical Sciences;

You must hold a BPT degree from any recognized university.

You must have completed an Internship from respective university.

For more info;
http://www.vimstirupati.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?