28th September 2018, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MSc(Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering) in Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kanchipuram?

Dear all, I want to get admission in Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kanchipuram for studying MSc(Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering). Can anyone of you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

30th September 2018, 05:30 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MSc(Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering) in Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kanchipuram?

** M.Sc. Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering or Master of Science in Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering is a postgraduate Bioscience course.

** As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of M.Sc(Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering) in Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kanchipuram is Rs.11300 per year.

** The duration of M.Sc. Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering course is two years.
1st October 2018, 01:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MSc(Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering) in Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kanchipuram?

Course offered by Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kanchipuram is MSc(Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine). Duration of this course is 2 years (4 semesters). Fee expenses for this course is INR 11,500 per year. Hostel Fees is around INR 80,000 (Annually)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?