8th January 2019, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MSc(Health and Yoga Therapy) in Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kanchipuram?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of MSc(Health and Yoga Therapy) course in Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kanchipuram? I am interested to do this MTech in this institute so I want to know about the course fee.

5th September 2021, 02:24 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MSc(Health and Yoga Therapy) in Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kanchipuram?

** M.Sc. Health & Yoga Therapy or Master of Science in Health & Yoga Therapy is a postgraduate Yoga course.

** The fee expenses of MSc(Health and Yoga Therapy) in Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kanchipuram is Rs.37600 per year.

** The course duration Master of Science in Health and Yoga Therapy is two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?