28th September 2018, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MSc(Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering) in Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kanchipuram?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MSc(Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering) in Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kanchipuram. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Thank you!

1st October 2018, 02:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering) in Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kanchipuram?

Course offered by Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kanchipuram is MSc(Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine). Duration of this course is 2 years (4 semesters). There are no entrance exam available to study MSc(Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine) in Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kanchipuram. Candidates are selected on the basis of order of merit of qualifying examination and personal interview.
Candidate who have a Bachelor's degree in Health / Medical Sciences (Medicine, Dental, Nursing, Pharmacy, Allied Health Sciences, Veterinary or equivalent) or any branch of Life Sciences / Technology (Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Genetics, Agriculture or equivalent) from a recognized Indian or Foreign University are eligible to pursue that course.
You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://www.chettinadhealthcity.com/c...ngineering.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?