12th January 2016, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of B.Ed in Osmania University?

I have done my post graduation in M.Com from Osmania University during 2006. Am I eligible for admission in B.Ed.? What are the eligibility conditions for admission in M.Ed ? May I know the fee structure, course duration of B. Ed ? May I know the fee structure, course duration of M. Ed ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  2. What is the fee structure for Archaeology at Osmania University?
  3. Details and fee structure of MSc Chemistry course in Osmania University and Kakatiya University?
  4. What are the qualifications requirements for B.Ed course? How much percentage is needed to join the B.Ed course of Osmania University?
  5. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Colleges in Hyderabad offering MCA correspondence with low fee structure? Fee of the course in Hyderabad University and Osmania University?
  7. What is the admission date for MBA in HR? Fee structure through distance mode from Osmania University?
  8. What is the fee structure for M.Tech through PGECET?
  9. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  10. How can I get a seat in Osmania university after scoring 2700 rank in PGECET
  11. What is the fee structure of lovel professional university?
  12. Date of forms and exam for PGCET?
  13. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?
  14. How to do BSc in genetics from Osmania University
  15. Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University?
  16. Information about Osmania Distance Education Course? Fee structure details?
  17. Can I pursuing M.Com through Osmania University?
  18. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
22nd January 2016, 06:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of B.Ed in Osmania University?

Yes, you can surely apply for B.Ed admission in Osmania University if you have got 50% marks in your degree qualification. Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam conducted by the university.

The fee for B.Ed from Osmania University will cost you around Rs. 20000 which is also available in correspondence mode. The course duration for regular course is 1 year and for correspondence it is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?