14th October 2011, 04:22 PM
thandra sreelakshmi

Information about Osmania Distance Education Course? Fee structure details?

good afternoon,

this is sreelakshmi,

i want to know abt osmania distance education cources and fee details and centers which is nearest to mehdipatnam.

thanking u,

sreelakshmi

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in M.Tech through distance education? Semester fee structure details?
  2. Is it possible to do B.Ed and M.A. through correspondence at the same time? Fee structure, name of good Universities for B.Ed correspondence?
  3. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  4. Details and fee structure of MSc Chemistry course in Osmania University and Kakatiya University?
  5. Detailed information about admission procedure and fee structure of M.Com through Distance Education?
  6. Details regarding distance learning M.Tech program offered by Osmania University?
  7. Details about LLB through distance? What is the qualification of B.A from Osmania University
  8. Procedure to do M.Tech Civil by distance education? Fee structure details?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  10. What is the admission date for correspondence B.Ed?
  11. Information regarding best Universities and fee structure join M.Sc in Biotechnology in Distance Learning?
  12. Fee structure for MCA course in Distance Learning?
  13. What is the admission date for MBA in HR? Fee structure through distance mode from Osmania University?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses to study distance M.A.(Education) in Periyar University? -- [New]
  15. Is there any university providing BA/MA in French through correspondence course?
  16. List of Universities offering B.Ed course in Distance Education? What will be the fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the difference between medical and clinical biochemistry? Is there any distance education present for those courses? What is the fee structure?
  18. Do I need to write any entrance test for MSc Maths from Osmania University
14th November 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Osmania Distance Education Course? Fee structure details?

i studied M A political science in madras university presently serving in RGIA Airport wish to do M.phil in Osmania university through Distance Education
What are the procedure
Kindly help me
20th November 2011, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Osmania Distance Education Course? Fee structure details?

i want to know o.u distance m.a education date of application and fee structure and where to apply
23rd December 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I want details of MSc. Computer Science in distance education in osmania university
23rd January 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

good afternoon,

this is Gopala krishna Achanta,

i want to know about osmania distance education cource for MSc Computers and fee details and study centers which is nearest to Kukatpalli.

Thanking u,
Gopalakrishna.
23rd January 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

good afternoon,

this is Gopala krishna Achanta,

i want to know about osmania distance education cource for MSc Computers and fee details and study centers which is nearest to Kukatpalli.

Thanking u,
Gopalakrishna.
31st January 2012, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about osmania distance education cource for MA and fee details and study centers which is nearest to faridabad haryana
22nd February 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

i want to do distance m.sc chemistry in o.u provide me admission details.
7th April 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to do distance m.com in o.u plz provide me detalis about fee and other details.
18th April 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

i want to do msc computers correspondence in o.u..pls provide me details about fee and other details
2nd April 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi gudaftrnoon,I want to know abt the M.tech distance education aftr gettng result of my pgecet .May i knw abt the counsellng details and fee structure
29th September 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Hai I want to do distance MA on Pol.Science from osmania university. Can i get the all information about that?
8th April 2014, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

hi good evening;i want to do m.sc microbiology distance education from osmania university and i would like to know the course details,fee structure and colleges located near malakpet
26th April 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Graduation in Andhra Mahila Sabha,hyderabad with Econmics,Pol,Science & Pub.Adminstration in the year 2014. I wish to study Post Graduate courses in Arts with Telugu Medium only.I request which colleges offered post graduate courses in Telugu Medium( Regular) OR distance education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?