26th April 2012, 04:18 PM
ameenaafreen

What is the admission date for MBA in HR? Fee structure through distance mode from Osmania University?

I had done MBA in HR.I Want to Know the Admission Date & Fee Structure through Distance Mode from Osmania University, Please Kindly Guide Me.

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University?
  2. Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  4. Last date to apply, fee structure and syllabus for M Phil in Education through distance mode?
  5. Fee structure of Distance Learning MBA courses? Admission date for the course?
  6. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  7. Fees and number of seats for Distance mode B.Ed. in Osmania University, Hyderabad
  8. How to do MSW in distance mode? I have done MBA in HR and Marketing
  9. Last date for admission in MBA distance programme? What is the fee structure and examination pattern?
  10. Fee structure for MBA in Distance mode? Can I pay the fee in Installments?
  11. Details and fee structure of MSc Chemistry course in Osmania University and Kakatiya University?
  12. What's the fee structure for MBA course through correspondence in Pondicherry university?
  13. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
  14. Eligibility of doing M.Sc in Botany through correspondence after B.Sc and B.Ed? -- [New]
  15. How to do MBA IT distance course after completing BCA from Integral University? What is the fee structure?
  16. What are the courses offered and fee structure for admission in MBA in Pondicherry University?
  17. Is university of Hyderabad offering MSc in distance mode? What is the fee structure? What is the highest percentage required in the course?
  18. Last date to apply for BEd (correspondence) entrance exam-2011 of Osmania university -- [Most Discussed]
4th August 2012, 04:16 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission date for MBA in HR? Fee structure through distance mode from Osmania University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameenaafreen View Post
I had done MBA in HR.I Want to Know the Admission Date & Fee Structure through Distance Mode from Osmania University, Please Kindly Guide Me.

The Osmania University offers various programs through Distance mode including Master of Business Administration [MBA] through its Centre for Distance Education [PROF. G. RAM REDDY CENTRE FOR DISTANCE EDUCATION]. The duration of the program is three years. Candidate who have completed their Bachelors Degree in any Discipline from a recognized University are eligible to pursue the MBA program. Candidates who have completed the Bachelors Degree from a University which are under the jurisdictional area of other States shall have to obtain an Eligibility Certificate from the Deputy Registrar [Academic], Osmania University to the effect that they are eligible for admission into the university courses. There is no age limit to pursue the MBA program. Candidate must qualify the Integrated Common Entrance Test [ICET] conducted by the Govt. of A.P.

Last Date for Submission of the Application Form for MBA program is 10th September, 2012 without late Fee and 10th November,2012 with maximum late Fee of Rs. 250. Prospectus-cum-Application form can be had from 16th July, 2012 at the Office of the Director, PGRRCDE, OU.

For information regarding Fee Detail and admission procedure one must refer to the following Link.
29th January 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission date for MBA in HR? Fee structure through distance mode from Osmania University?

what is the total fee structure for MBA regular in OU, to my knowledge it is Rs: 27000/- per year but my college is asking me to pay 7000/- extra amount in the college, the already collected Rs: 5500/- from each in 1st year later in 2nd year again asking for Rs:7000/- please let me know whether they are going with OU university or collecting extra amount???????????? ur support will help many students do replay me ASAP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?