15th June 2019, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Physical Education in BMEF College of Physical Education?

Hi Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the course structure of Master of Physical Education course which is available in BMEF College of Physical Education. Can you please tell me about the course structure as well as the course fee expenses also?

23rd June 2019, 04:56 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Physical Education in BMEF College of Physical Education?

The course structure of Master of Physical Education in Bhagwan Mahavir Education Foundation College of Physical Education is given below:-

The duration of the Master of Physical Education in Bhagwan Mahavir Education Foundation College of Physical Education is of 2 year.

Year I:-

:-Research process in physical education and sports sciences
:-Kinesiology
:-Anatomy and physiology
:-Test measurement and evaluation in physical education
:-Physiology of exercise

The fee expenses Master of Physical Education in Bhagwan Mahavir Education Foundation College of Physical Education would be Rs.70,000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?