13th September 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of ME(Automation & Robotics) offered in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?

Please provide me the details of the fee structure of ME(Automation & Robotics) course of University College of Engineering, Hyderabad. I want to study my ME in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

14th September 2018, 07:31 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of ME(Automation & Robotics) offered in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?

Fee structure of ME(Automation & Robotics) offered in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad are given below.

YEAR FIRST = ₹37,700

YEAR SECOND = ₹30,000

TOTAL COURSE FEE = ₹67,700

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Osmania University Main Rd, Osmania University, Amberpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
Phone: 040 2709 8254
15th September 2018, 05:51 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of ME(Automation & Robotics) offered in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?

Fee expenses of ME(Automation & Robotics) offered in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad are as follows:-
Year 1 – Rs. 37,700
Year 2 – Rs. 30,000
So, Grand Total – Rs. 67,700
16th September 2018, 01:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please provide me the details of the fee structure of ME(Automation & Robotics) course of University College of Engineering, Hyderabad. I want to study my ME in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

The fee structure of ME Automation and Robotics offered in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad are given below:

Tuition Fee – Rs 15,000 per Semester

One time special fee – Rs 7,700

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
17th September 2018, 09:17 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

ME(Automation & Robotics) offered in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad is 2 years duration course in full-time mode. Course fee is around INR 33,009/. per year. Candidates must have completed BE/B.Tech in relevant stream from any recognized university and have a valid score in GATE/PCECET are eligible to pursue that course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?