13th September 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study ME(Automation & Robotics) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?

Hi everyone, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad for ME(Automation & Robotics). Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

14th September 2018, 07:40 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study ME(Automation & Robotics) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?

M.E. Automation and Robotics or Master of Engineering in Automation and Robotics is a two-year postgraduate Mechanical engineering programme.

As per my knowledge, you should appear in TS-PGECET to study ME(Automation & Robotics) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad.

For more information you can visit at the official website: www.uceou.edu/
15th September 2018, 05:48 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study ME(Automation & Robotics) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?

Entrance examinations available to study ME(Automation & Robotics) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad are as follows:-
TS – PGECET
16th September 2018, 05:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad for ME(Automation & Robotics). Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Candidates with a valid GATE score or Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) score are eligible to study ME Automation and Robotics at University College of Engineering, Hyderabad. Those candidates who have passed BE or BTech in Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mechatronics, Aeronautical Engineering, Marine Engineering, Industrial and Production Engineering or equivalent are eligible to study ME Automation & Robotics at University College of Engineering, Hyderabad. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
17th September 2018, 08:51 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

If you want to study ME(Automation & Robotics) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad, you need to appear for the TS PGECET/GATE. ME(Automation & Robotics) is full time 2 years duration of course. Candidates are admitted on the basis of valid score in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?