13th September 2018, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study ME(Automation & Robotics) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad for ME(Automation & Robotics) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

14th September 2018, 08:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study ME(Automation & Robotics) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?

** M.E. Automation and Robotics or Master of Engineering in Automation and Robotics is a two-year postgraduate Mechanical engineering programme.

** The duration of this course is two years.

** For this course candidate should have passed B.E/B.Tech with at least 55% from a recognized board.

** The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of TN-PGCET examination.
15th September 2018, 06:56 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study ME(Automation & Robotics) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad

Eligibility to study ME(Automation & Robotics) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed Bachelor's degree in relevant stream from a recognized university with at least 55% aggregate.
16th September 2018, 03:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study ME(Automation & Robotics) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad for ME(Automation & Robotics) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Eligibility to study ME Automation and Robotics in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad is a pass in BE/BTech in Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mechatronics, Production Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Industrial and Production Engineering, Marine Engineering or equivalent. They have to appear for GATE or PGECET for the admission to study ME Automation and Robotics at University College of Engineering. Duration of the course is two years. University College of Engineering, Hyderabad website link is given Click Here
16th September 2018, 07:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue ME in Automation and Robotics in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this ME in Automation and Robotics in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad is given below.

Name of the College - University College of Engineering, Hyderabad

Name of the Course - ME in Automation and Robotics

Duration of the course - 2 years

Type of Degree - PG Degree

Course Type - Full time

>> You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in Graduation.

>> Admission is generally done through the counselling based on the score that is obtained in TS PGECET Examination. And candidates who have appeared for GATE Examination need not apply for TS PGECET and in general preference is given to candidates with GATE score.
17th September 2018, 10:23 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study ME(Automation & Robotics) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad is given below.

Candidate must have completed B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering/Robotics Engineering from any recognized university to be eligible.

Candidate must have a valid score in GATE/TS PGECET to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?