12th September 2015, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Is Global Open University approved by AICTE for MBA(Logistic & Supply Chain Management) aspirant?

Dear Friends,
I want to do MBA in Logistic & Supply Chain Management from Global Open University. I want to know that this university is approved by AICTE or not? Please tell me about this asap.

17th December 2017, 08:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Global Open University approved by AICTE for MBA(Logistic & Supply Chain Management) aspirant?

Yes. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, MBA in Logistic and Supply Chain Management from Global Open University is approved by AICTE. Affiliations of this Global Open University are DEC, COL, UGC, AICTE.

Click here for UGC Approval Letter

The provisions of the Global Open University Act 2006 were published in the Nagaland Official Gazette on 18th September 2006 for general information.

I am providing you the contact details of the college and you may contact them for any further details. Besides this, I have provided you a link where you may find "What is to be done for getting admitted" ? Instruction page. So that, you may find all the admission process and other details from the link that is given below.

Click here for Admission Procedure

Click here for Contact Information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?