22nd September 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to do Masters of Design program in IIITDM, Jabalpur?

I've got a call letter for Design Aptitude Test & Interview few days back, I want to know about how is its reputation in Design field? How are the faculty members along with students in regards with co-operation & helping students? Because I haven't heard much of this institute in Masters course in Design. Please help.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the All India ranking of IIITDM Jabalpur? Which institute to choose for CSE?
  2. How can I do training in any reputed institute during December? I'm a student of Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Jabalpur?
  3. Detailed information about Master of Design program offered in IIITD, Jabalpur?
  4. Job prospects and learning environment of IIITDM, Jabalpur for M.Des programme?
  5. Cutoff rank required in CEED to study M.Des in National Institute of Fashion Technology?
  6. Details of top 5 institutes of interior design which provide masters in Interior Design?
  7. List of colleges offering M.Des through CEED? Detailed information about CEED?
  8. List of blacklisted deemed universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for 2 year Masters course in Interior Design having done B.Com course? Top 5 Colleges offering this course in Kolkata?
  10. Which is a better college, Sardar Vallabh bhai patel Engineering College or VIT Vellore?
  11. Am I eligible for GATE exam if I am a student of IITDM Jabalpur
  12. MS from BITS Pilani is equivalent to Post graduation?
  13. How is IIITDM Kancheepuram? Is it wise to join this campus in next couple of years?
  14. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  15. Am I eligible for doing Masters of design in NIFT?
  16. Am I eligible for Masters in Interior Design after completion of Bachelors in Business Studies?
  17. Can I go for any mathematics course in master degree after completing B.Tech in computer science?
  18. Eligibility for Post Graduation in Graphics Designing?
16th February 2018, 11:36 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do Masters of Design program in IIITDM, Jabalpur?

Of course Yes. Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Jabalpur is one of the best institutes that are offering Design background courses. Mainly this colleges focuses on Information Technology enabled Design and Manufacturing and this was declared to be the Institute of National Importance by Government of India under IIIT Act.

Hence, I can say that doing Master's Degree courses from IIITDM, Jabalpur is a best option and you are required to appear in GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) and CEED (Common Entrance Examination for Design) entrance examinations for getting admission into Post Graduate Level courses.

Ph. No: 076126 32273
Address: Dumna Airport Road, Dumna, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh-482005
Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?