17th September 2017, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for group 1 coaching admission after B.Tech?

I am Y.V.M Karthik, completed my B.Tech. I would like to join in your institute for group 1 coaching. I need to know fees structure and .when will you going to start new batch. For reply please provide information to below email
[email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and procedure for admission in group 1 and group 2 coaching
  2. How to apply for group 1 coaching admission after B.Tech?
  3. Fee structure for group I and group II coaching at top coaching centers
  4. Can I apply for group I and II after doing MBA? Which are the best coaching centres?
  5. How can I apply for postal coaching for ICWAI inter? What's the procedure for the same?
  6. Reputed coaching institutions for Group II coaching?
  7. Fee structure for Group 2 coaching at RC Reddy Institute? Can I take admission for evening batches?
  8. How can I apply for group exam? Where to get the coaching in Erode?
  9. I've cleared my ICWAI group 1 exam but failed in Group 2 in cc(oral coaching) therefore am not eligible for my Group 2 Exam?
  10. Whether COMEDK is the easiest exam for getting admission in BTech? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  11. What is the coaching fee for Group 1 exams? What is the duration of the coaching course and when it will start?
  12. What is the fee structure of RC Reddy coaching for group 1 coaching? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  14. Top Coaching Centers for Group 1 and Group 2 Exams?
  15. Best institute in Bangalore for preparation for PSU/IES exam?
  16. Which public exams can be given while studying MBA? What is the eligibility criteria of it?
  17. Is it possible to fill IAS prelims form using 2nd graduation degree?
  18. Is there any coaching center present in Jamnagar for the preparation of ICWAI? Or should i join correspondence course?
22nd September 2017, 05:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for group 1 coaching admission after B.Tech?

You can talk with the reputed coaching centers in your area, if you want to study in your own city. Normally, at top institutes admission is based on the performance in the entrance exam and there are seats available on donation too.

Hence, if you want to get admission in your choice or any top institute, then contact them for admission directly. If there is any entrance exam, then appear for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?