6th September 2022, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for post graduation diploma in culinary arts?

I had completed my graduation in computer science,I'm very much interested in culinary arts side.Am I eligible to apply for post graduation diploma in culinary arts?? Can you please tell me ...
Thankuu

9th September 2022, 11:48 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for post graduation diploma in culinary arts?

To apply for Post Graduation Diploma in Culinary Arts a candidate must have done graduation in any stream from a recognized university. Candidates with a bachelor's degree in the hotel management may be given preference during admission. Admission to this course is generally based on the entrance examination conducted at the institute level. Some institutes may also provide admission as per the merit of a candidate in the qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?