4th April 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Chance to get post graduation in Culinary Arts without bachelor degree in same?

I am btech in ece and now want to start my career in culinary arts. Is there any chance to get post graduation course in culinary arts without bachelor course in same?

11th October 2014, 05:44 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Chance to get post graduation in Culinary Arts without bachelor degree in same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am btech in ece and now want to start my career in culinary arts. Is there any chance to get post graduation course in culinary arts without bachelor course in same?
Yes you can make your career in culinary arts after completing B.Tech course. Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for Culinary Arts course.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MASTER OF CULINARY COURSE:-

Aspirants who have completed graduation course are eligible to seek admission in to master degree in culinary arts course. Admission to the course is offered on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

Some other college allot direct admission based on the graduation score.

Colleges Offering Culinary Arts Course:-
  • Culinary Academy of India, Hyderabad
  • College of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Mumbai
  • A.K. Hafizka College of Hotel & Tourism Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
  • Academy of Culinary Education, Goa
  • Culinary Academy of India
4th March 2019, 07:39 PM
vedala L
Junior Member+

Default Re: Chance to get post graduation in Culinary Arts without bachelor degree in same?

No its not possible to Join Post Graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts with out a Bachelors degree in Hotel, Hospitality, Tourism or Catering.The Post Graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts Ofered by Culinary Academy of India is under affiliation to Osmania university and the basic eligibility criteria would be Bachelors in relevant stream and not a general graduation. However if you really keen to join the culinary profession then you need to go to the college and make a special request for a tailor made course for yourself.

Vedala L
Culinary Arts Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?