16th December 2016, 08:01 PM
rojajanu

How can I become an Arts and Craft Teacher after completing B.Sc and B.Ed courses?

Respected Sir, I have completed B.Sc and B.Ed course and now I want to become an Arts and Craft Teacher so I want to know what is the procedure to become an Arts and Craft Teacher after completing B.Sc and B.Ed courses? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a government craft teacher?
  2. Procedure to get Arts and Craft Teacher job in government schools of Tamil NAdu?
  3. Is there any course for becoming Teacher of Drawing and Craft?
  4. Can I do b.Ed after completing BSc CS? I want to become a teacher
  5. Information on how to apply for teacher job in UP after completing BSc and B.Ed from CMJ Shillong University
  6. List of institutions offering Arts and crafts in Meerut? How may I get details about courses for the same? What's the future prospective of these courses?
  7. How to get the government job in Tamil Nadu school as an Art & Craft Teacher?
  8. How to do Ph.d or M.Phil in drawing in distance mode? List of UGC approved universities? I am a teacher in Arts and Craft
  9. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  10. Whether an Arts graduate and D.Ed holder eligible to get government Art Craft teacher job? Eligibility criteria required for it? -- [New]
  11. Does CMJ provide Arts and Crafts course? Is this government affiliated
  12. Is it necessary to write TET before DSC
  13. Art and craft teacher job in government school
  14. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
  15. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  16. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  17. What is the procedure followed to get art and craft teacher job in government school after graduating with history stream?
  18. Which course is having best future between MBA and B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
20th December 2016, 12:10 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become an Arts and Craft Teacher after completing B.Sc and B.Ed courses?

No, its not possible to become an Arts and Crafts teacher after completion of B.SC. For become an Arts and Craft teacher you must have completed your graduation in Arts and Craft. As per my knowledge you are not eligible for this post. Thanks
20th December 2016, 11:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Arts and Craft Teacher after completing B.Sc and B.Ed courses?

No, you can't become an arts and crafts teacher with the qualification of B.Sc and B.Ed degrees. For such posts you need to have a specialized degree with B.Ed in same subject. You can only apply for science teacher job in schools.

Hence, you have study degree in arts and crafts and then do B.Ed in it to become eligible for such teaching jobs. These days schools ask for exact qualification according to the subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?