23rd August 2014, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a RAW Agent after Master's in Computer Application?

How I become a raw agent after hold the master degree in computer application how I become a raw agent after master degree

2nd December 2014, 09:04 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a RAW Agent after Master's in Computer Application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How I become a raw agent after hold the master degree in computer application how I become a raw agent after master degree
Yes, of course you are eligible for Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) after completing a Master degree in computer application. There is no separate entrance exam conduct for Research and Analysis Wing (RAW). Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) is an independent body.

In order to become a RAW Agent, you must appear in the Indian civil service exam which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for every year. Those candidates who have qualified for IAS officer may have a chance to join in Research and Analysis Wing (RAW). The main objective of this wing is to monitoring the political, military, economic and scientific developments in India.

Academic Qualification:
-> Applicant must have passed in Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and Final year student can also eligible.

Age limit:
-> candidates, who want to apply for this job, must be between age of 21 and 30 years. Relaxations in upper age limit for SC /ST is 5 years, for OBC is 3 years,

For more Info please visit here - www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?