25th December 2017, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I do forensic science and criminology course? Colleges offering this course?

I am post graduate in MSc biochemistry. How can I do forensic science and criminology course. Which colleges are offering this course. Am I eligible for doing this course.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering M.Sc in Criminology for Forensic Science student in West Bengal?
  2. Which are the colleges offering BSc Forensic or Criminology in Chennai? I have completed my 12th and interested in forensic
  3. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Criminology in Bangalore?
  4. List of colleges offering B.Sc Forensic Science in Tamil Nadu in 2017
  5. Is B.Sc degree in Forensic Science and Criminology available in India? -- [New]
  6. How can I join in crime branch? I am a student of 12th biology
  7. Is there any specific course to get into CBI or CID after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is M.Sc candidates eligible to apply for BAMS doctor course?
  9. Details on forensic science courses in Kerala? List of good colleges to join?
  10. Can I get admission to study M.A.(Criminology) in LNJN National Institute for Criminology and Forensic Science if pursuing B.Com with Computer Application?
  11. Will I get admission in MSc Forensic Science at National Institute of Forensic Science while doing 2nd year degree in Criminology and Forensic Science, Psychology and Sociology?
  12. What is the eligibility for B.Sc in Forensic Science? List of some colleges offering this course?
  13. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Forensic science in National Institute of Forensic science and criminology, Delhi?
  14. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  15. When will the National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science issue notification for MA Criminology and M.Sc Forensic Science? Cut off marks of previous year?
  16. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BSc microbiology?
  17. Eligibility criteria and other details about CBI exam?
  18. How to do MSc in Criminology after studying BSc Forensic Science in Mumbai
28th December 2017, 04:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do forensic science and criminology course? Colleges offering this course?

For admission in any forensic science courses, you need to appear for entrance exam conducted by the concerned university and admission is allotted based on rank.

Just make sure that you have a life science degree. There are various colleges like Gujarat Forensic science university, University of Madras, Amity university, IFS university, etc for studying this course.
28th December 2017, 07:30 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do forensic science and criminology course? Colleges offering this course?

Yes, you are eligible to purse bachelor degree in forensic and criminology course. The required eligibility to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance test for admission in course.

The best institutes for pursuing course is :-

Amity Institute.

Galgotia University.

Swami Vivekanand University.

To get detail for admission visit at official website of respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?