6th September 2022, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in JNU for post graduationg?

Please tell me that how can i get admission in JNU for post graduate after compliting my b.tech(computer engineering)

9th September 2022, 05:35 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get admission in JNU for post graduationg?

At the PG level, JNU offers MA, MSc, MCA, MTech, MBA, MPH and PGD courses. Admission to most of these PG programmes is primarily based on the candidate's performance in JNUEE. The University further calls the shortlisted candidates for a viva-voce as a part of the final selection process.
9th September 2022, 11:41 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To get admission to JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University) for post graduation a candidate must have done a bachelor's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in the Common University Entrance Test (CUET PG) which is conducted by NTA.

Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of JNU which is https://www.jnu.ac.in/node. Go to the JNU admission portal and click on the entrance application. Fill out the application form with all the required details and upload all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the form.
11th September 2022, 02:14 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

How can I get admission in JNU for post graduationg?

JNU MA admission 2022 will now be done through Common University Entrance Test (CUET) conducted by NTA. Candidates seeking admission to MA at JNU are required to appear for the CUET PG exam. CUET PG 2022 exam will be held from September 1-7 and September 9-11, 2022. No Viva Voce will be conducted by JNU for MA admission. Selection will be based on marks obtained in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?