6th September 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study MBA in IIM, FMS, MDI and XLRI?

Sir,
How I can get admission in IIM, FMS, MDI and XLRI for study MBA course? Please let me know about the process for admission? Waiting for your reply!

15th September 2015, 05:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study MBA in IIM, FMS, MDI and XLRI?

The most common and widely accepted MBA entrance exams are CAT/GMAT. Therefore, if you want admission in the above mentioned institutes then you should appear for this entrance exam.

If you can manage an excellent score in CAT/GMAT then you have chance of getting admission in your choice of institutes after appearing for GD and PI.
16th September 2015, 04:56 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study MBA in IIM, FMS, MDI and XLRI?

-As you want to take admission in top institutions such as IIM, XLRI, FMS and MDI. For this you have to give the entrance exam and followed by interview.

**Following are the entrance exam in which you have to appear and also have to secure nice percentile to have a chance of getting admission:

--CAT(Common Admission Test) is conducted every year for getting a chance of admission in IIM.

--XAT is conducted for taking admission in Xavier school of management.

--GMAT is necessary if you want to take admission in MDI. As the merit is prepared on the basis of GMAT score followed by interview.

**The syllabus of all the above entrance exam is almost same i.e Numerical Ability, Reasoning, English. The only difference is that the level of difficulty of questions asked in their entrance test. So you have to prepare these sections very well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?