31st August 2019, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an MD(General Medicine) admission in Yenepoya Medical College?

Hello friends, I don’t know how I can get admission in Yenepoya Medical College for studying MD(General Medicine) course. Can I know how can I get admission for this course in this institute?

6th September 2019, 08:15 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an MD(General Medicine) admission in Yenepoya Medical College?

The admission to Doctorate of Medicine (General Medicine) in in Yenepoya Medical College is through NEET PG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post-Graduation). You would need to appear in the entrance examination and had to score good rank to be eligible to get a seat in Doctorate of Medicine (General Medicine) in in Yenepoya Medical College.

The qualification required to study Doctorate of Medicine (General Medicine) in in Yenepoya Medical College is that you must have Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.

You can visit the website https://ymc.yenepoya.edu.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?