28th January 2019, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

How can I get MPhil(Clinical Psychology) admission in NIMHANS being an MA postgraduate?

Hello, I have completed my MA in Clinical Psychology from Banaras Hindu University. Now, I want to do MPhil in the same specialization from NIMHANS. I don't know that how I can get admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about this?

6th February 2019, 10:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get MPhil(Clinical Psychology) admission in NIMHANS being an MA postgraduate?

In order to get MPhil(Clinical Psychology) admission in NIMHANS being an MA postgraduate, first of all you need to apply online through the official website of NIMHANS. After successful submission of application, you need to have sit in the Online NIMHANS Entrance Exam. If you crack the entrance exam, you will be called for counseling. At the time of counseling, you must submit the original certificate for verification with the hard copy of the printed essence of the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?