13th July 2014, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

Institutions under Calicut university which offers M.Phil in Clinical Psychology course? Eligibility criteria and duration of M.Phil course?

Hello
I am a post graduate in sociology and wish to do M.phil.I want to know the course duration and basic eligibility to do M.Phil.I also want to know whether I can do M.Phil in clinical psychology.Please forward the institutions under calicut university which offers the course.Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  2. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  3. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  4. Can i apply for mphil in clinical psychology with 67% marks in M.A? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Duration of Ph.D in Clinical Psychology program?
  6. Application procedure of M.Phil in Psychology? University providing this course?
  7. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  8. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for Psychology student?
  10. What is the syllabus for M.Phil in clinical psychology?
  11. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS?
  12. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
  13. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  14. IHBAS in mphil course in clinical psychology: application forms, previous years question papers and admission details?
  15. Information about M.Phil Environmental Science course? Fee structure of the course?
  16. Best government institutes for Clinical Psychology? Procedure to get admission there? What is the eligibility criteria?
  17. Can I apply for M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work or Clinical Psychology?
  18. What is the syllabus of M.Phil clinical psychology NIMHANS
13th December 2017, 06:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutions under Calicut university which offers M.Phil in Clinical Psychology course? Eligibility criteria and duration of M.Phil course?

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for the M.Phil course in Clinical Psychology after the completion of Post Graduation in Sociology as you are not eligible for it.
Candidates those who have completed their MA or M.Sc in Psychology or Applied Psychology from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the M.Phil course in Clinical Psychology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?