23rd October 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in NIMHANS for M.Sc and Ph.D in Clinical Psychology?

hello sir
I am now doing my 1st b.sc psychology in kovai. i want to do upto ph.d in clinical psychology.i would like to do it in nimhans may i know what are all the requirement to get admitted for my m.sc n ph.d clinical psychology in nimhans

Related Questions:
31st October 2014, 08:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in NIMHANS for M.Sc and Ph.D in Clinical Psychology?

For M.Sc course, you must have a B.Sc qualification and for Ph.D course you must have a Master's degree from a recognized university.

Hence, complete you B.Sc in Psychology with good marks and apply for admission in M.Sc Clinical Psychology. The admission will be based on the entrance examination conducted by NIMHANS. Hence, start preparing for the entrance exam as soon as possible.

After completion of M.Sc you must clear examination like UGC NET or any SET, to get admission in Ph.D program of a reputed university. You can also go for M.Phil, if you are not able to qualify these tests.

Top colleges like NIMHANS ask for scores like NET/SET score for giving admission and you must make sure that you clear these exams.
18th November 2015, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in NIMHANS for M.Sc and Ph.D in Clinical Psychology?

sir, i want to know that i am doing b.a in psychology can i apply for m.sc in psychology. thank you
12th January 2016, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir/madam i am studying b.sc i want to do m.sc psychology counselling but my group on b.sc is microbiology pl advise what is needed to get into m.sc in psychology from dailari email id:Janamanchi. [email protected]
12th November 2017, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my graduation second year, with the course English literature psychology n journalism, and I want to pursue clinical psychology in future in NIMHANS Banglore, what is the criteria required to get into NIMHANS for pursuing my MA in clinical psychology?
27th June 2018, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I am BAMS doctor is it possible for me to do msc clinical psycology in nimhans?
7th September 2018, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it a mandatory to complete NET/ SET EXAMS for phd in clinical psychology in nimhans?
11th July 2022, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has done her MA in clinical psychology but her results are not yet out. Can she apply for mphil or PhD at Nimhans? When is the next entrance test?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?