27th November 2020, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an MSc(Garment Manufacturing Technology) admission in NIIFT Mohali?

Hello friends, I want to study an MSc(Garment Manufacturing Technology) course in NIIFT Mohali. I want to know about the procedure of securing admission. Can any of you kindly let me know how I can get admission for this course in this college?

28th November 2020, 06:30 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How can I get an MSc(Garment Manufacturing Technology) admission in NIIFT Mohali?

Procedure to get an MSc(Garment Manufacturing Technology) admission in NIIFT Mohali can be seen below.

Admission will be done on merit list basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance exam and Interview.

Application can be submitted through official website.
http://niiftindia.com/index.asp
29th November 2020, 07:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an MSc(Garment Manufacturing Technology) admission in NIIFT Mohali?

°°° To get admission in MSc(Garment Manufacturing Technology) in NIIFT Mohali----

Admission to M.Sc. garment manufacturing technology will be done on the basis of ENTRANCE EXAM and shortlisted candidates will be called for INTERVIEW.

ENTRANCE TEST will be of 3 hours duration from 10AM to 1 PM.

The candidate should have done graduation in relevant discipline in order to get admission in this course.

TOTAL SEATS - 60
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?