27th November 2020, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get an MSc(Garment Manufacturing Technology) admission in NIIFT Mohali?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in NIIFT Mohali for studying MSc(Garment Manufacturing Technology) course. I would like to know about the qualification which is essentially required to get admission for this MSc course in this college.

28th November 2020, 06:38 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Qualification required to get an MSc(Garment Manufacturing Technology) admission in NIIFT Mohali?

Qualification required to get an MSc(Garment Manufacturing Technology) admission in NIIFT Mohali can be seen below.

You must have done BSc in relevant subject from recognized university to be eligible for this course.

Admission will be done on the basis of entrance exam followed by interview.
29th November 2020, 07:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get an MSc(Garment Manufacturing Technology) admission in NIIFT Mohali?

Qualification required to get an MSc(Garment Manufacturing Technology) admission in NIIFT Mohali---

The candidate must have cleared graduation in the relevant discipline from a recognised university.

Entrance test - NIIFT Entrance Test

Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview based on the score obtained in entrance test and performance in situation test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?